View the two images below wall-eyed, or...
...View the two images above cross-eyed.
The View Magic PV4000 is a unique over/under viewer for viewing stereo pairs in 3D. It is perfectly suited for common 4x6 prints direct from the photo processor, making it the fastest and easiest way to get started in 3D imaging. Features of the PV4000 include:
For viewing larger images, see the PV6x6 and PV8x24 viewers.
- Use standard print film in your 35mm camera - no special processing required! You can also use 110 cameras, even polaroid - any camera with which you can make a print not more than 4" tall!
- Images can be up to 4" high, and as wide as desired. Common examples include 3.5x5", 4x6", or even 3.5x10" (panoramic) prints!
- Comes with complete instructions - "Owner's Manual", and "Practical Guide to Taking 3-D Pictures", which includes 3-D example photos.
- Utilizes first-surface mirrors to eliminate internal reflections.
- Also suitable for viewing large format (4x5) slides on a light table!
Stock # PV4000 Price: $35.00
The manufacturer of the View Magic PV4000 viewer and stand is developing a new and improved stand. We hope to have it available within a few months. Call us to be added to the waiting list!
Stock # VMStand Price: $TBA